Medical Cannabis is used to treat and manage many conditions. In order to qualify for medicinal use of cannabis you must first have the following conditions...
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Amyotropic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Crohn's Disease
- Parkinson's Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Medical conditions of the same kind or class as comparable to those above
- A terminal condition diagnosed by a physician other than the qualified physician issuing the physician certification
- Chronic nonmalignant pain caused by a qualifying medical condition or that originates from a qualifying medical condition and persists beyond the usual course of that qualifying medical condition
As stated by the Florida State Government, listed here.